Bed Quilts, Lap Quilts and Quillows consist of all fine cotton materials. They are functional art that is meant to be enjoyed and treasured. They can be machine washed in cool or cold water on a gentle cycle using non-chlorine detergent. Tumble dried on low or air-dry lying flat. Avoid direct sunlight and dry cleaning.
Plata (Hotplate) Covers consist of cotton with polyester batting. Instructions for using the hotplate cover:
* Do not use the hotplate cover over an open flame.
* Do not place the hotplate cover directly on a hotplate or its wire.
* Allow open space around the sides of the hotplate for air circulation.
* Wash in cold water with similar dark colors on gentle cycle.
* Hang dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Pillow Cases consist of all fine cotton materials, which are washable. Remove from pillow before washing. Lay items flat while air drying.
Tote Bags consist of all fine cotton materials, which are washable. Lay items flat while air drying.
Handbags consist of cotton materials and wire/wood/plastic handles. Hand wash. Lay items flat while air drying. Dry off handles with a towel so they do not remain wet for a long period.
Hats consist of all fine cotton materials. Hand wash. Lay items flat while air drying.